Skip to the content
Who we are
- Family owned and operated since 1953. Second generation from 1988.
- In 2006 we built a new facility and relocated our operation to Hammonton, NJ. This is located centrally in South Jersey, just off exit 38 of the AC Expressway.
- We provide electrical and tele-data services for commercial, industrial, utility, and government customers.
- We specialize in site lighting, traffic signalization, DOT highway lighting, and ‘Intelligent Transportation Systems’.
- Licensed in New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Maryland.
- Certified WBE, SBE & DBE/ESBE with Public Works, NJDOT, NJTA, NJDPMC, NJSDA.
- Member of National Electrical Contractors Assoc (NECA), Utility and Transportation Contractors Assoc (UTCA), and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
- Presently we are 15 core employees strong with an average employment length of 8 years with our company.
Values that guide our business
- Integrity – We were raised instilled with values and integrity, and believe that you cannot have success without these qualities. It takes many years to earn this respect and we must work every day to achieve this goal.
- Craftsmanship – Our work is our pride. We go the extra mile to make sure that we are proud of the work we have done..
- Customer service – The customer’s interest is our interest. We still believe that first and foremost our profession is customer service. We do not rest on our history. We have to strive every day to ensure that we can provide the best service possible.
- Enduring stability – With over 50 years in business we can provide the enduring stab ility and professional experience that our customers need. Our second generation has the benefit of past experience and the excitement of new technology.
- Workforce – As a union contractor we have pool of skilled manpower available as may be needed for our customers demanding projects. We only employ personnel that share the same core values that are important to us. Efficiency is key in our competitive field. Employees and management work together seamlessly to achieve the same goals.